About Me

My photo
LDN, United Kingdom
I am Shaz. It's hard work. But someone's gotta do it. I am a part time freak and full time retard. I also do some casual work as a skank and I volunteer as your mother. NICE TO MEET YOU! Welcome to the biggest rant factory in the history of the internet. I've got more apathy than the entire emo population of the world combined. Only kidding. I'm real nice

Thursday 12 April 2012

CROC EFFECT.

Snap it up. Seriously. Love it.
Barry M's Gold and Croc Effect in Black.

Beaaaaautiful.

2 comments:

Chi-Chi said...

A.....wait for it......mazing!!! i don't think i actually get the croc effect as perfect as you did!

Saalene said...

The best thing to do with any of the crack effect nail polishes is to put a thick even layer so you het a more bold design without the hard work! :D

I once had a red base and both black and white crack effects on top.. I hear you can her gold. I wanna check this out! I love Barry M.